Tuesday 18 September 2012

Story #12

venting ~
just replying to what you wrote ;
i treat everyone equally. maybe you dont think that way, but it's true. i dont love you so much ? well, thats your point of view. you chose to think that way. neh. dont you realise it yourself that you're closer to him in sch than i do ? seeing you so close to him, got think of my feelings ma ? you're the first one who i told and yet you're so close to him. k. thats natural reaction right. being so fking jealous. not only you, her also. she more la okay, cos same class. thats why when me and chelsea came down for recess, at stingray stall, he lean beside your, i kinda gave your attitude. you know that. put you forth. yea. i did asked you to write. you said something like wait or later. i told chelsea i dk how much you will write. so i dk how leave space for you. so she write first. and you put that middle finger, ever thought of how chelsea felt ?
oknvm. that one nvm. glendon house thing.
make me so angry. both of you asked me to go alone ? how would you feel if your were me ? dont want friend me ? if you choose to lose me, then i have nth to say la k. i rather go home than going alone k. who likes the feeling of being alone ? who ? i asked chelsea for opinion. all of us would rather go home. really la hor. your chose not to wait for me. and expect me to go meet your MYSELF.
whatever. i wont go.
should make myself happy. remember the time when wulaoshi came in and checked on us ? she saw my ..... and we laughed like dont know whatttttt. times when we shared bed and bathedd together :) i wont forget the memories we once made okay. wont forget you de. i can feel that you think im angry with you. justnow no, but now yes. i never blame it all on you. i repeat, you chose to think that i ditch you. your own perspective. how do you expect me not to get close to kaiting ? i sit beside her during hmt. in class she also come to my table. then normal sitting arrangement SHE SIT BESIDE ME for chi and eng lesson.
today is a bad day k. you're my (E) ? semo lai de. what's (E) ? ._. k im stupid i knw. im writing here, so that you can see and know how i feel for these past few days. esp today. the days when i see you and him being so close. when im not close to him in school. it may be awkward for me and him to talk, but really cant stand it. my closeeeeeee friend somemore. so i wont have any hatred or wut on you. she closer to him la, ik.

No comments:

Post a Comment