Saturday 13 October 2012

Story #16

Well, back to blogging. It's been ages since I bloggeeddddd. Ok. So. I need to rant. But sorry, not here. Alot of people know link le. Nvm. Change. 08/10/12 . I love this date ok. <3 mm. And. These few days have been spending time with qiyi. ^^ like keep going out. Primary life gonna end le. Sad. Will miss all my awesome friends D: hais ~ must keep in touch la. So now. Practically everyday we play in class, for whole day. Will get bored of it. :/ nvm. Enjoy time. Will face the hard reality when it's 22 november. Now just play. :D nowadays, friendship problems come up one after another. Why can't we just clear them once and for all. Life. Why so complicated. K I shall blog till here. Looking forward to more fun times spent with awesome friends. Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment