Friday 31 August 2012

Story #3

That jason. He sucks la. Who's the one that changed ? I guess it's you ok. You said I changed 180 degrees ? Uhhuh, then ? You think I give a goddamn about what you say ? "Be who you wanna be, not what others choose to see." understand ? Or you pajiao ? Open your eyes bigbig la. I won't freaking change just for you k. Get it right. You liddat say about me, you think I see alr, then will change ? In your dreams la hor. Slowly wait. You said im rude to you. Yeah, know what's freedom of speech ? If dunno then go get some education. I will not be angry over such a person like you. Not worth it AT ALL ok. It's only you who think that I've changed. Come on, who else think that way ? You tell me. Your perspective only, true meh. I don't think I changed lor seriously. I don't want to see you in church la. Fuckoff k bitch. Farfar away from me. So flirt one. See which girl also want flirt. You only despise those ugly ones. Ugly people don't exist k. Getalife. Everytime say you shuai, you really shuai meh. I want vomit k. You say Kevin's attitude is like fuck. Priest, who's the one ? It's you. Kevin is much better. His attitude. You don't even show your love to god in church. You do nothing there. Want face issit ? Want face more than god issit ? -.- then don't bother coming la. Don't come for the sake of coming. NOBODY welcomes you. You said yr mum want you be Christian. Hello, it's your own choice. If it is because your mum asked you to be, but you dw, then don't. Again, we don't welcome you. You don't show any signs of willingness. You don't show any love to god. He's always thr for you y'know. Just remember. I won't fucking change just for you. -'- my sexy finger for you. Then you tell people I rude. Go tell la. Want post about me on Facebook, then don't dare admit. Got balls anot ? You boy or girl uh ? 敢做不敢当. You still considered 男子汉 anot ? Huh ? I dw waste my energy talking bout you la. No point k. Seriously no point. Waste my time only. Getlost.

No comments:

Post a Comment